Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-296-7805
Phone: 337-310-2233
The Marceaux Law Firm

What happens if my Lake Charles workers’ compensation benefits are terminated?


If your Lake Charles workers’ compensation benefits are terminated, you have the right to file a claim with the workers’ compensation court. Your workers’ compensation claim is decided by a workers’ compensation judge. If you live in or were injured in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron or Jeff Davis Parishes, your claim will be decided in Lake Charles by a Lake Charles judge.  In addition to awarding workers’ compensation benefits, the judge may also award penalties and attorney’s fees if the judge finds that your benefits were unjustly terminated.

If you have any additional question about your workers' compensation claim, give Marceaux Law Firm a call for a free case review.